WHAT WE OFFER
Larger landscaping projects typically involve significant changes to the outdoor areas of a property, and can include:
- Lawn installation or replacement – new sod or seed to create a lawn, or replacing an existing lawn that is in poor condition.
- Garden installation – planting a new garden, either as a standalone feature or as a border around the property. This can include flower beds, vegetable gardens, rock gardens, etc.
- Tree and shrub planting – new trees and shrubs, either as standalone features or as part of a garden or hedge.
- Hardscaping – installation of hardscaping elements such as patios, walkways, retaining walls, and other structures to create outdoor living spaces.
- Water feature- installing a pond, waterfall, or fountain to add a visual and auditory element to the garden.
- Irrigation and drainage systems – installing systems that help to control water flow and distribution throughout the property, to ensure healthy plants and lawn.
- Outdoor living areas – construction of decks, gazebos, pergolas, and outdoor kitchens which can add value to the property and create more living space.
- Lighting – installing outdoor lighting to enhance the appearance of the property and provide added security.
- Landscape redesign – changes to the layout of the property, including changes in grade, adding new beds, and removing or relocating existing plants and hardscaping elements.
Get your FREE Estimate