Garage Door Services
Looking to replace your garage door? There are several types of garage doors that homeowners can choose from, including:
- Traditional raised panel garage doors: These are the most common type of garage door, featuring a series of panels that are raised and lowered using a torsion spring or a chain drive opener.
- Carriage house garage doors: These doors mimic the look of traditional carriage house doors, featuring a paneled design that is available in a variety of materials and finishes.
- Contemporary garage doors: These doors feature a sleek, minimalist design and are often made of aluminum or glass.
- Roll-up garage doors: These doors are made of a series of interlocking slats that roll up and down vertically.
- Sectional garage doors: These doors are made of several horizontal panels that are hinged together. When the door is opened, the panels move along tracks and are stored parallel to the ceiling.
- Bi-folding garage doors: These doors are similar to the sectional doors, but instead of moving along tracks, they fold up accordion-style.
- Sliding garage doors: These doors are mounted on a track and slide horizontally, similar to sliding patio doors.
- Side-hinged garage doors: These doors are hinged on the side and open outward similar to traditional doors.
The choice of garage door depends on the available space, cost, the look you are going for, and your preference. Ready to get started? Please contact us today.